Calculate the total cost of ownership for your LAN options
Use the Nokia LAN Savings Calculator to compare costs for a traditional Ethernet-over-copper LAN versus an Optical LAN.
The power and flexibility of Optical LAN creates a host of cost savings:
- Streamline operations by converging all services onto one simple, centrally managed LAN.
- Cut energy consumption with passive equipment that needs no power or cooling.
- Free up office space by deploying smaller and more efficient networking equipment.
- Decrease cabling costs by replacing bulky copper bundles with simple, space-saving fiber.
- Get value for 50+ years by investing in a future-proof, scalable, fiber-based LAN.
You’ll be amazed at the difference Optical LAN can make!
Input some basic facts about your LAN coverage requirements – floors, end-points and cabling – and discover the total cost of ownership as well as CAPEX and OPEX savings for five key criteria.