What’s on your mission-critical wish list?
- Keeping passengers safe and the trains running on time
- Finding a technology that handles bandwidth-intensive security applications such as CCTV
- Taking advantage of the latest security applications
- Addressing a continuous increase in passenger and freight traffic
- Having greater flexibility in the deployment of new operational and passenger services
- Replacing a legacy mission-critical SDH communications network approaching end of life
- Rationalizing technologies for all networks for higher efficiency and lower TCO
By selecting a mission-critical IP/MPLS network, Swiss Federal Railways (SBB) is on track to meeting all of these challenges and more. Get the full story in this case study.