Put innovation at the heart of network planning
Challenge convention, embrace innovation and discover the Nokia AirFrame advantage:
- Scalability – manage centralized and distributed data centers so you can quickly scale to meet demands with Open Compute Project (OCP server) or rackmount form factors.
- Flexibility – future-proof your data center with OCP hardware technologies.
- Agility – reduce latency and backbone traffic, while optimizing the performance of critical workloads to meet business demands.
- Efficiency – OCP helps you reduce data center costs of power and cooling, and increase automation for ease of management.
- Innovation – run common cloud applications alongside demanding telco cloud applications to generate revenue by providing data center infrastructure for your customers’ applications.
- Nokia's Cloud wise services – access our wide professional services expertise on data centre design, build, integration, management and operations.
- Nokia AirFrame – designed to build core cloud architecture for data center operators to implement their Software-Defined Networking (SDN) and Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) solutions.