Senior Specialist, Radio Architecture & Cloud
Nokia Bell Labs
Troels Kolding is a Radio Network & Cloud Evolution senior specialist at Nokia. He has a PhD in telecommunications from Aalborg University and 20+ years of experience in the industry. He's currently helping to define the future network architecture for Internet of Things and 5G, and the Nokia solutions to support them.
Some of the big questions Troels will answer include:
1. Why won’t today’s networks meet 5G demands?
2. Why to divide baseband processing?
3. Key benefits of multi-layer Cloud RAN architecture?
4. What is a good site strategy for future network architectures?
5. What can be operators do today to prepare their existing network for 5G and gain immediate business benefits?